Vice Versa: A 3-Week Detox Program
Vice Versa will be back on May 4th!
Did indulging in sugar, cocktails and unhealthy food this winter get the best of you?
Do you want to get your body back to balance, feel better, and lose a few pounds in the process?
The Vice Versa Detox can get you there!
- Four 45-minute weekly group video calls with certified Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner Amy Kiser, in a supportive group setting so you can hold each other accountable. The first video call will be Monday, May 4th at 7:30pm, second on Monday, May 11th, third Monday, May 18th and final on Tuesday, May 26th.
- An optional juice/soup cleanse kickoff (recipes and shopping suggestions provided).
- Meal plan with shopping lists and easy, delicious recipes. Healthy takeout recommendations for NYC attendees.
- "Before" and "After" questionnaire so you can track your progress at the end of three weeks.
- Mocktail and low sugar treat recipes so you don't feel deprived.
- Cravings and habit change coaching so you can make feeling great be sustainable!
- NEW: Private Facebook accountability group with check-ins.
What past participants had to say about the class:
I signed up to lose my addiction to sugar. In the process I also shed caffeine and diet soda. I have more energy and feel lighter. I even lost weight, even though that wasn’t the goal. I’ve added a little sugar back - but only a little - and I’ve never felt better! - Kim B., CT
The plan itself is stringent, but with Amy’s encouragement and clear instructions, weekly check in calls and encouragement from the group I was able to stay on track. I would definitely recommend this program to anyone who wants to fine tune their nutrition and incorporate some of the new and often confusing eating trends into a healthy and sustainable plan. Thank you Amy! - Margaret W., NY
Sign up using the Contact page on this website. You'll receive an invoice for $150 which is due on May 1st. On May 2nd, you'll receive the link to our first 45-minute online Zoom video call on Monday, May 4th at 7:30pm!